+351 916 274 470
Osteopathy can provide relief and treatment for a wide range of conditions, such as:
· Shoulder tendonitis, frozen shoulder, shoulder muscle injuries
· Relief and recovery from musculoskeletal injuries
· Traumatic injuries associated with practicing sports
· Pain in the spine, shoulders, shoulder girdle,
· Sciatica, Disc herniation (lumbar, dorsal and cervical)
· Neck pain, Back pain, Low back pain
· Whiplash, scoliosis
· Pain in the sacrum and coccyx
· Pain in hips, knees, ankles, feet,
· Pain in elbow, wrist and hands
· Numb or tingling hands or feet
· Torticollis, dizziness, vertigo
· Pain of joint, muscle, ligament origin
· Spasms, stiffness, tension and muscle contracture
· Correction of incorrect posture It is still very beneficial for
· Physical recovery of athletes
· Promote muscle relaxation and stress relief
· Decrease in joint and muscle pain
· Improve venous, arterial and lymphatic circulation
· Improve joint mobility, increase muscle flexibility and structural stability of the body.
START LIVING TODAY WITHOUT PAIN
Ignoring your pain will not make it disappear. And we assure that it will only make it worse.
Imagine being able to work without neck pain, going to the gym without back pain, or not having that annoying shoulder pain that keeps you from carrying your kids on the lap...
- Accredited Osteopath by the ACSS (State Administration of the Portuguese Health System, Public Institute).
- Osteopatic Education on IMT - Institute of Traditional Medicines of Lisbon.
She has practiced osteopathy for several years in medical clinics and works in partnership with other doctors.
She has a real dedication to the profession and to her patients, who she very much respects. She loves what she does.
Osteopathy is a manual therapy, included in a medical environment, that re-establishes the balance of your body and that has excellent results, at all ages, since the 1st treatment.
Without using chemical drugs, it treats mobility losses, based on the symptoms described and presented by the patient.
During this consultation, the osteopathic physician will discuss the patient's health problems, listen, and take case notes.