START LIVING TODAY WITHOUT PAIN
Ignoring your pain will not make it disappear. And we assure that it will only make it worse.
Imagine being able to work without neck pain, going to the gym without back pain, or not having that annoying shoulder pain that keeps you from carrying your kids on the lap...
- Accredited Osteopath by the ACSS (State Administration of the Portuguese Health System, Public Institute).
- Osteopatic Education on IMT - Institute of Traditional Medicines of Lisbon.
She has practiced osteopathy for several years in medical clinics and works in partnership with other doctors.
She has a real dedication to the profession and to her patients, who she very much respects. She loves what she does.
Osteopathy can provide relief and treatment for a wide range of conditions, such as:
- foot, ankle, hip, and knee pain
- back pain, neck pain, and sciatica
- hand, shoulder, and elbow pain
Osteopathy is a manual therapy, included in a medical environment, that re-establishes the balance of your body and that has excellent results, at all ages, since the 1st treatment.
Without using chemical drugs, it treats mobility losses, based on the symptoms described and presented by the patient.
During this consultation, the osteopathic physician will discuss the patient's health problems, listen, and take case notes.